What a treat to hear from you. Mark and I took forever to become accustomed to not depending on you to organize our days. We finally recovered from our jet lag, but we both still feel so attached to you and to NZ and so relatively unattached to the subsequent people and places we travelled. I think that you are setting an extremely high standard for the services (and good company) that you provided. We might have to keep traveling to NZ or, if we get bored, you might have to branch out (to other areas of our choice, of course).
Jean Michel, anything that we can do to help your business, provide references or recommendations, just ask. I think that we will always be in your debt for the incredible journey that you provided.
- Two-week chauffeured North and South Island
- Tour or private gardens in Auckland with up-and-coming landscape gardener
- Thrilling authentic Maori welcome, private of course
- Bathe in uncommercial Maori hot pools with Maori warriors
- Private wine tour of the Hawkes Bay (met an owner and participated in the wine-making process)
- Milford Sound helicopter flight
- Rejuvenation treatment at Takaro Lodge
Mark and Janet are a delightful couple who we were privileged to spend many good times with seeing some of the high points of the country. This was a relaxed, sophisticated, intelligent and humorous time which we all remember fondly.